Since 1999 Sangre de Cristo Center for Youth has been a 501(c)(3) non-profit serving all of Huerfano youth.
Our mission is to positively engage the youth of Huerfano County through character-building, personal and social responsibility and life-skills development so that they may become successful adult leaders.
- Cathy Harmes – Executive Director
- Myra Trujillo – Personal Responsibility Education Program Coordinator (PREP)
- Seth Johnston – Facilitator
- Pete Trujillo – Facilitator
- Santana Trujillo – Youth Facilitator
- Joe Reichmann – Youth Facilitator
- Kayla Garcia – Youth Facilitator
- Jann Vail – President
- Cathy Cordova
- Juan Martinez
- Michelle Day
- Denise Perea